Sunday, December 04, 2005

Great CD

I haven't been able to think up anything worth blogging about as of late..... So I thought I'd take this time to tell you how great Sean Watkins new CD is!!

This is definitely different from his past two CD's however, one can still hear the old Sean in the backround. I've always liked the way Sean has incorperated the drum machine and the way he changes between time signature (btw camlost.. I think I've almost figured out the time signature for "I say nothing"). Very inspiring.....

He hasn't let out the cd yet but you can down load it from his site: http://seanwatkins.com

2 comments:

Camlost said...

That record Rocks! I think my current favorite is "runaway girl" (track 11, I think). The way the melody works with the lyrics and the guitar picking...yeah...cool.

Nick said...

Ya I like that one too!! I think right now one of my favorites has to be "Coffee"!! Oh and "hello....goodbye".