Sunday, January 14, 2007

A new discovery!!

This may seem like old news to most of you....but I have just recently discovered that you can buy books on tape from itunes!! And not just by modern authors but also books by C.S. Lewis, George MacDonald, T.S. Eliot, Christopher Paolini (I know he is a modern author but still....)and so many more!! The reason for my ecstacy is this: at work I am able to listen to music through my ipod the whole time I am there. Recently I have been listening to the Narnia series and have begun to feel very sad now that I am on the last book. However, my mourning was turned into dancing when I discovered itunes audiobooks!! Work now seems more inviting when I can take fairy land along with me as well as systematic theology! :~)

3 comments:

Camlost said...

That's great!

Just out of curiosity...did they pay you to do that ad? :~p

Nick said...

Very funny...but no! I just thought it was an amazing discovery one that I will find more enjoyment out of now that I will have the time to listen to them!

Btw....Happy Birthday!

Brit said...

Hahaha wow, Nick, only you could make that discovery and be so overcome with joy :)

Btw... did you also know that there are usually more than one version of the book and you can listen to a clip before purchasing it? This made me excited only because I hate buying an entire audiobook only to put it in and cringe after the first few seconds because the reader's voice is irritating.

(Ha, okay, after my comment, I'm pretty much in the same nerd category as I just placed you in before ;))