Thursday, October 05, 2006

Well, Rosie O'Donnell is at it again! She apparently finds her new position as a co-host for the ABC television "The View" to be a sort of therapy for herself. Most of you have probably heard about her comment against Christianity, claiming that it is just as dangerous as radical islam. Now, however, on one of the latest shows, she has decided to ridicule the newly elected Pope for allowing the sex abuse scandal that took place within the Catholic church a few years ago. Here is a link that states exactly what happened.

link
(Sorry I haven't figured out the actual making of a link... I am a little technologically impared! Until then just copy and paste the url.)

5 comments:

Brit said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brit said...

So I know you said you have class, but I thought I'd give you one last opportunity...

Derek Webb @ Vanguard. 9:30am on Thursday 10/12.

Can you get someone else's notes from class or something? Free Derek Webb... how often does that opportunity present itself?! ;)

Nick said...

Ugh!!! How you torment me!!! I'll talk to my mom and get back to ya!! thanks for reminding me! :~)

Camlost said...

Hey Nick,
Your links aren't working. Since I never really use my own links, I thought to myself how it is very likely that, were mine to not work, I wouldn't know for quite some time; hence, I decided to let you know in the case that you didn't already!
:~)

Nick said...

Actually the funny thing is, is I do know that they are not working! I just haven't got around to fixing them....so my apologies to all who have been trying to use them!

Thanks for letting me know!