Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Finally!

I have finally ordered my first, very own computer!! It is a dell 1405 Lap top with an extra long battery upgrade!! To view the specifics click here. I can't wait to get my hands on it and organize it all! In fact, I might even organize myself.........or not (as if a new computer will improve my lack of time management!)

It is amazing how fast the money I saved for the computer left....immediately after I pushed the "buy" button I went to my bank account and saw that the transaction had happened automatically. It was a little scary to see how instantaneous it all happened. One minute I had the money, the next I did not!

Perhaps now that I am an official owner of a computer, I will be more motivated to blog *laughs to himself*!

1 comment:

Camlost said...

How exciting! So whatcha gonna name her? Do you need any help? :~p
Since Beatrice is taken now, I was thinking...how about Sarah Smith? :)

Ya, when I confiscated my Dad's laptop, it motivated me to blog constantly...for about a week!