Saturday, April 28, 2007

For those who can't wait!!

Update:
Spiderman 3 is coming out next Friday! (not Saturday)

I have some pretty high expectations for this third installment of Spiderman. I must confess however, that I was not entirely thrilled with the first two movies.... but they seem to be getting progressively better. I am hoping this trend will continue. And from some of the trailers I've seen, it promises to be a good one!! Check out this exclusive trailer and let me know what you think!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder how you found that . . . ;)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, except it comes out Friday
:-)

Nick said...

OO!! I'm pretty sure that was a typo! It’s very easy to mistake Friday for Saturday....isn't it? :~P

And I'll clarify that I did not find the trailer on my own! Some friends of mine "who can't wait" showed it to me. Furthermore, if these friends "who can't wait" had a blog of their own, not only would they not have to post anonymously but they also could post the trailer on their own blog with all of the right information!

Anymore errors that should be pointed out before people go see the movie Saturday thinking it is opening day? :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, I feel put in my place. =)
True, it is rather un-fair of me to criticize or clarify any of your posts since it is impossible for you to find mistakes in my non-existent blog.

And I really didn't mean to post anonymously. I honestly thought it was so obvious, I could leave my real name out. =)

And no, the rest looks error-free. ;)

Nick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nick said...

No worries. I knew it was you....I just thought I'd give you a hard time! :) (and for the record; you were never out of place)

I knew I was taking a risk when I put this post up...there's no way I could have gotten everything right!

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about typo's...they happen to the best of us ;o)

Anonymous said...

Ummm... am I the epitome of lame if I haven't even seen Spiderman 2 yet?