Sunday, June 17, 2007

Tag!

Apparently the game "Tag" is not physically confined to the playground...it has been carried over into the blogosphere! Over at the blog of Emily Ask, I have been recently tagged....and now I must list seven things that perhaps my readers do not know about me.


Where to begin....


1. I have hiked over seventy miles through the sierras and climbed Mt. Whitney all in one week.

2. I am an Eagle Scout


3. I like coffee more than tea (although earl grey and the english breakfast tea make for a good alternative sometimes)


4. I have already been sunburned THREE times this summer! (time to pull out the sunscreen!)


5. I love to read books, however, I often find myself torn between several books at a time because I want to read them all.


6. I lead worship for the high school group at my church a couple times a month.


7. And last but not least, I am far to competitive for my own good!



There! I'm glad confessionals are over! :~) It is now my perogative to tag others *begins to bask in such awesome power*. Alishia, Crystal, and Pat!


(this feels so childish and yet somewhat theraputic.....)

6 comments:

Camlost said...

Seven random things eh?

1) He’s 6’4”.

2) He can’t lie worth beans because
he smiles too much.

3) He secretly thinks his feet are “beautiful”.

4) He’s a very good mandolin player who thinks he can’t play.

5) His secret identity is Superman.

6) He pretends to go to bookstores to find girls, but he secretly likes the books.

7) Oh, and I used to have a secret identity before HE ‘outed’ it by attaching a link to my blog with my actual name! :~p


Oh wait! I was supposed to list 7 random things about ME?! My bad.
I guess I’ll do that on my blog. :)

Nick said...

Alright! Now that everyone has had a good laugh....I think it is only fair that you write up your list and I'll make sure to add what you miss! :~)

But honestly, now that your name has been revealed it'll clear things up a bit. All this undercover stuff was a little confusing!

Emily said...

Are you really 6"4 Nick? Holy smokes, that's an entire foot taller than I am!

Interesting facts, though. Do you sing and play guitar when you lead worship?

Camlost said...

You know it does feel a little liberating to be myself *sighs* I guess I can always come up with a new secret identity in order to harass you! :~p

mr. hullabaloo said...

Alright, Mr. Dalbey, I'll play your game.

Nick said...

Emily~
Yes I am 6'4"! Actually more like 6'3" and a half but who's counting!? :~) I would prefer to stay at this height...I'm just able to stand straight up in a doorway!! It would be far to much work to constantly bend over!

Yes I do sing and play the guitar when I lead worship. Unfortunately I am not going to be able to continue worship at my church because I am going to be living on campus at Biola University this upcoming semester. However, there is a possibility I will be able to get involved in a worship team over there!

Mr. hullabaloo~
I suppose I've given everyone's alias away! But I'm glad you have responded more kindly to my game! :~)

Camlost~
Yes being yourself is incredibly liberating! If only we could do it more often.